We offer a full floor planning service as an integral part of our shell scheme appointment. Plan amendments and reductions are processed as and when required, from initial brief right through to the event.
Our service includes:
- Experienced team of designers based in the heart of our operations department
- Library of templates for all major UK venues
- Detailed building plans for onsite use
- Catalogue and ‘You are Here’ plans produced within the shell scheme price
- PDF’s produced when required
All of our floor plans are produced using the latest ‘Floorplan Live’ software. ‘Floorplan Live’ is a simple-to-use event management solution that, for a hosting fee, allows organisers to efficiently manage their own floorplan online via a web browser. ‘Floorplan Live’ has the following benefits and features:
- Edit Stand Details – Add / Edit / Change / Remove exhibitor names, edit stand type, whether sold/ unsold, reserved features. Your plan can be customised to your specific stand sales process.
- Combine and Split Stands – Combine stands at the press of a button, split stands either vertically or horizontally in a few simple steps (within stand block areas only).
- Sales and Technical Plans – Different styles of your floorplan can be made available to suit Sales, Operational or Venue teams.
- User Access Levels – Each user can be granted different access levels, view only, editing of stands, combine and split, add/edit exhibitors.
- Reporting – Up-to-the-second live reporting of your event space on a per hall and per zone basis such as sold /unsold yield, feature areas, or download a spreadsheet to view or import into your systems.
- PDF Plans – Print ready layered PDF’s that can be viewed and navigated with full clarity. Scaled PDF’s can also be downloaded.
- Integration – Our API allows integration into third party system such as exhibitor manuals, registration, exhibitor lists or directly into your sales system.
- Journal – All online stand changes or requests made by sales or operational users are recorded into an easy-to-search historical journal.
- Browser Based – Any browser, plus ipads & iphones